Technical Specification and Construction
I – Kitchen Cabinets
- Stainless Steel used in fabricating the Cabinets and Doors is 304 or 18 / 10
- Stainless Steel Sheets passed the most important testing methods according to ECCA partly corresponding to DIN, ASTM and ISO standards.
- Stainless Steel Sheets due to these specifications carry the following properties.
Formability and Adhesion
- Weather Resistance
- Corrosion Resistance
- Chemicals and Stain Resistance
- Heat Resistance
- The cabinet body as a whole sides and bottom is made of stainless steel sheets 0.6mm thick. Sandwich panels 18mm filled with polyurethane, density 40 kg / m3 to assure strength and sound proof, no screw or rivet shown.
- Shutters is made of stainless steel sheet 0.7mm Brush Finish sandwich type, filled by injected polyurethane density 40kg / m which gives the shutter stiffness / rigidity and resistance against heat and humidity. Handles to be built – in the Aluminum section powder coated, or free type to customer choice.