- Skin Plate is a factory fabricated plastic film laminated on low carbon content, smooth surface steel of 0.70mm thickness
- The base material of the skin plate is hot dip galvanized.The galvanization is complying with A.S.T.M. 526 or BS 2989 – 1971.
- Times New Roman;”>The Galvanization is specially treated to bleed and cover the cut edge of the sheet in order to give maximum protection against corrosion and is according to the new unified European standard EU 10142.
- The plastic PVC is applied on the galvanized sheet with 200 microns thick to give high protection against corrosion.
- PVC laminated steel sheet passed the most important testing methods according to ECCA partly corresponding to DIN, ASTM and ISO standards.
- The PVC laminated steel sheet due to these specifications carries the following properties.
Formability and Adhesion
- Scratch and Wear Resistance
- Weather Resistance
- Corrosion Resistance
- Chemicals and Stain Resistance
- Heat Resistance
- Elegance due to the selection of color, gloss and decoration embossing